Joe Biden Shows Some Backbone Against the Woke

Good on Joe Biden. I suppose he actually wants to beat Trump. The mob of the woke might be a powerful force the primary but they're gonna vote for and support whoever is nominated, even Biden. But the kind of candidate who appeals too much to them (excites them) will turn off the kind of voters that Democrats need to win in order to beat Trump. I've said before that I think Democrats are the favorites to beat Trump for reelection, but that's mostly because I think Biden is a favorite to win the primary. Typically, I don't think which candidate a party nominates matters all that much for their general election chances, but I really do think there's a huge difference between a Joe Biden and, say, Kamala Harris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vox: Trump Administration Not Doing Enough to Help Giant, Global Tech Companies Underpay Workers

Female Privilege and Suffrage

Incels